Crash Replacement Policy
STëLF encourages riders to have fun and ride hard. If this means you end up kiss the asphalt as a result og having too much fun and riding too hard, then we’ve got your back. STëLF advises their customers that Lycra is not chainmaille but if you unfortunately crush your steed and damage your STëLF kit please email us at email@example.com with photos and details. As a gesture of goodwill and brotherhood we’ll provide you with 25% off a replacement kit*. Please note STëLF does not encourage self-harm or unsafe riding in closed or open circuits in return for discounts!
- STëLF reserves the right to deem what is ‘replaceable’ and what is ‘repairable’.
- This policy only applies for garments purchased online at www.stelfcycling.com.
- Proof of purchase is required and age of kit will be taken in to consideration.
- The 25% discount is off one kit only.
- Applicable for full price items only.
- If the damaged kit design is not available then the discount will apply to stock available at the time. No rainchecks.
- Discount valid for 14 days from date of issue.
- The customer must pay for all postage costs.
- STëLF does not encourage, endorse nor condone deliberate crashing resulting in self harm in return for discounts. If we believe this to be the case, then the Crash Replacement Policy is voided.
- STëLF cannot take any responsibility for personal injury that may be caused.
- This policy excludes custom team kits.